IAQ Equipment Available for Rent & Purchase
IAQ Consultants have a range of instrumentation and monitoring devices available for rental and purchase. Please see the drop-down menu for further product details. Contact us for further discussion of your needs.
IAQ represent Fourier Systems Products in Singapore and Malaysia for Humidity and Temperature Data Loggers. Please browse through our website and should you have any interest in our product range, please call us at +65 6245 0109 or email us your enquiry at *protected email*.
MicroLiteThe Plug and Record Mini Logger
Designed for ultimate application accessibility, whether mobile or stationary
Combining innovation with simplicity, the high accuracy MicroLite USB data logger is a vital tool for monitoring and recording a variety of data. The MicroLite is available in 6 models, offering a unique plug and record data logger for every application and helping organizations maintain the highest standards throughout the cold chain. Real-time sensor readings with corresponding time stamp are clearly displayed on the logger’s LCD screen, incorporating alarm thresholds. The logger is designed for low power consumption to extend battery life and reduce the time between battery replacements.
- High accuracy, high functionality, low cost data logger
- Direct USB interface for setup, data download and firmware updates
- Unique Boomerang* feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- Complimentary DataSuite Software for comprehensive data analysis and logger calibration
- Rapid data download to Graph, Table view and Excel spreadsheet
- LCD featuring up to 3 decimal point readings, min/max data history and battery level
- LED alarm indicator
- Up to 2-year battery life in normal conditions
- 32,000 sample memory accommodating long-haul transports
- Magnet key to mark time stamps, activate and stop logging
- Built-in real-time clock and calendar
- Dust and water resistant, depending on logger model
- Cradle wall mounting for fixed monitoring
MicroLite – Compact, Cost-Effective Data Logging
The MicroLite product line measures temperature, humidity, voltage and current via internal + external inputs. Delivering ultimate application accessibility, the MicroLite is an ideal solution for a variety of industrial cold chain logistics, requiring a small form factor USB data logger.
The comprehensive MicroLite range allows organizations to select the unit most appropriate for their mission-critical environment:
- Internal Temperature: LITE5008P / LITE5032P
- Internal Temperature & Humidity: LITE5032P-RH
- External 4 to 20 mA input: LITE5032P-4/20
- External 0 to 10 V input: LITE5032P-V
- External NTC 10k? input (with NTC probe): LITE5032P-EXT
Microlog Solution: Long-term, Compact, User-Friendly Data Logger
The MicroLog solution offers two low-cost portable data loggers for supply chain monitoring, featuring internal temperature and humidity inputs and an external input for connection to MicroLog’s temperature, current, voltage and pH sensors.
MicroLog operating method:
- Record data
- Connect to PC via RS232 cable or USB cable
- Display data graphically in the MicroLab or on the DataSuite unified platform analysis software
MicroLog internal sensors measure the following ranges:
- Temperature: -30 to 50 ?C (-22 to 122 ?F)
- Humidity: 10 to 90 %
MicroLogPRO II internal sensors measure the following ranges:
- Temperature: -40 to 80 ?C (-40 to 176 ?F)
- Humidity: 5 to 95 %
The next generation MicroLogPRO II with:
- Modified sensor location
- Higher sampling
- Increased memory
- Enhanced LCD
- Default mini-USB port for PC communication and firmware updates
- Measurement Inputs: Two (one internal, one external)
- Internal Sensor Range: -40 to 80 °C
- Internal Temperature Accuracy: 0 to 60 ?C: ±0.3 ?C
- After calibration: -40 to 0 ?C: ±0.3 ?C / 60 to 80 ?C: ±0.3 ?C
- Internal Temperature Resolution: 0.02 °C or better
- Measurement Inputs: Three (two internal, one external)
- Internal Sensor Range: (Temp) -40 to 80 °C / (RH) 5 to 95%
- Internal Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3 °C
- Internal Temperature Resolution: 0.015 °C
- Internal Humidity Accuracy: ± 2 %
- Internal Humidity Resolution: 0.05 %
Specifications & Brochure: Click here to view MicroLog Specifications and Brochure(PDF Format)
PicoLite Solution: One-trip Temperature Data Logger
PicoLite – Portable, low cost, disposable USB logger
Effective cold chain processes require control over the quality of perishable goods and compliance with the highest industry standards. The compact and easy-to-use disposable PicoLite USB data logger provides a simple solution for temperature monitoring, throughout mass transportation cold chain processes.
Featuring a built-in temperature sensor, activation button, bi-color LED and direct USB connectivity, the PicoLite offers a plug and record solution for every application. The PicoLite is configured by fourtec’s intuitive DataSuite software, offering comprehensive data analysis features and alarm notifications. By reducing overhead related to more complex multi-trip loggers, the PicoLite meets the challenge of combining low cost with reliability for one-trip, value-for-money data logging.
- Low cost, one-trip, disposable logger for an unbroken cold chain
- Internal, high accuracy temperature sensor
- Unique Boomerang feature that automatically creates and emails PDF data report when logger is connected to PC
- Direct USB interface for PC communication
- 16,000 sample memory accommodating long-distance transports
- Software-enabled activation button to start/stop logging and mark time stamps
- Built-in bi-color LED for logging and immediate alarm indication
- Supported by the complimentary DataSuite software for data analysis and alarm notification
- 6-months battery life at one minute sampling
- Water and dust resistant IP68
Specifications & Brochure: Click here to view PicoLite Specifications and Brochure (PDF Format)
Wireless and Non-Wireless Standalone Data Monitoring System: DaqLink & DataNet
DaqLink Solution: 4-Channel Multi-Probe Standalone Data Logging
The DaqLink, USB stand-alone data logger offers high functionality in a simple package. With built-in temperature and humidity sensors, plus four external probe inputs DaqLink ensures a low cost, reliable and accurate solution. For continuous indoor or outdoor data monitoring, DaqLink data logger is the tool of choice.
- Internal sensors for site-specific monitoring
- 4 recording inputs measure multiple industry-standard units
- Intuitive keypad with Run/Pause logging option
- 4 audio alarms with email/SMS notification to any location
- Real-time data streaming to PC, or large cyclic memory storage
- Onsite monitoring via two row LCD and periodic USB data download
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
Stand-alone data logging with:
- 2 Internal Sensors:
- Temperature -20 to 50 °C
- Humidity 5 to 95 %
- 4 External Inputs:
- 4 to 20 mA
- 0 to 1 V
- Temperature PT-100 2-wire
- Temperature Thermocouple J
- Temperature Thermocouple K
- Temperature Thermocouple T
- Pulse Counter
- 2 External Outputs:
- 12 V Power Output
- Alarm Device
Specifications & Brochure: Click here to view DaqLink Specifications and Brochure (PDF Format)
DataNet Solution: Wireless Intelligent Logging Network
Wireless, multi-unit data acquisition, delivering 24/7 real-time monitoring for industrial environment
DataNet is an essential hardware and software solution that can empower any organization to monitor their environment using the ZigBee wireless network.
The DataNet comprehensive real-time data logging solution is directed by event-driven security policies. DataNet delivers a truly worthy data logging solution by leveraging the power of ZigBee wireless, 2.4 GHz telemetry protocol. Supporting up to 65,000 units per network, with fast, cable-free installation for instant setup.
- Wireless data logging for processing, transportation and storage
- Multiple network management from single workstation or via LAN for long range monitoring
- Internal sensors for site-specific humidity/temperature monitoring
- Multiple models measuring 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, Pulse Counter, PT100 2-wires, NTC, Thermocouple J, K and T, Contact inputs
- Fully reliable real-time wireless monitoring network
- Multiple alarms via SMS, email and external siren
- Worldwide license-free 2.4 GHz band
- Operating keypad and LCD display
- API for integrating DataNet hardware with proprietary system
The DataNet solution comprises a range of loggers measuring a variety of inputs, including internal temperature and humidity sensors. From 5-6 input models down to the more cost-effective single or dual input Mini DataNet models, we offer a comprehensive solution for every application.
The DataNet multi-unit data acquisition solution is geared towards 24/7 real-time data logging for mission critical organizations. The DataNet’s comprehensive online solution is directed by event-driven security policies.
Logging units function in a wireless mesh network configuration, allowing for 65,000 units in each network. This enables real-time monitoring of multiple test points in a single operation.
The DataNet product family supports onboard temperature and humidity sensors, as well as the following industry standard inputs: 4 external channels for 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 50 mV, 0 to 1 V,PT-100, Thermocouple, Contact, Pulse Counter and Frequency.
DataNet system offers a broad selection of logger models meeting a wide variety of industry applications needs:
DNR900 Receiver/Repeater – the heart of the system controls and collects the data from the end units. Also suitable for extending the system range.
DNL910 and DNL920 – loggers with internal temperature and/or humidity. Supports four external inputs: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 1 V, 0 to 50 mV, PT-100 2 wires, Thermocouples (J, K and T), Contact, Pulse Counter and Frequency
DNL910 PA and DNL920 PA
DNR800 Mini Repeater –cost-effective unit for extending the system range.
DNL804-BXT, DNL808-BXT, DNL810-BXT – cost-effective loggers supporting up to two inputs, measuring temperature, humidity and current (4-20 mA). Includes up to four AA 3.6 V for 3-year battery life.
DaqPro: Handheld Portable Logger
Standalone Data Acquisition and Analysis System
An eight-channel all-in-one data logging solution, with graphic displays and built-in analysis functions for full portability.
The DaqPRO™ is a portable, battery operated data acquisition and logging system offering 16-bits, high-resolution, 8 channel data logging. The DaqPRO™ features powerful graphical display and analysis functions for measuring voltage, current and temperature. It is designed to provide a professional, compact, stand-alone low cost data logging system for a wide variety of applications.
System benefits include:
- High-end data acquisition hand-held mobile solution
- 8 channels each capable of measuring seven popular parameters
- Setup on every port makes it viable for all industries
- Stand-alone operation: Display and keyboard for field programming and analysis (graph/table)
- Rechargeable 7.2 V battery with over 500 charging cycles
- High sampling rate – up to 4,000 samples/second (on Input 1 only)
- Large data storage 512 KB RAM
- Fast communication channels: USB
- Multiple logging storage of up to 100 sampling sessions
- Scales readings into meaningful engineering units e.g. bar, ppm
- Built-in clock and calendar keeps track of time and date for each data recording
- On screen text editing to annotate collected data
- Truly Independent Data Acquisition in the Field
DaqPRO™ is battery operated and is capable of sampling, processing and displaying measurements without connecting to a computer. Designed to serve the needs of professional data loggers, DaqPRO™ is a professional, cost-effective, compact and stand-alone data logging system that can be used with a wide variety of applications. This 16-bit, high-resolution, eight-channel data logger offers the pros graphic displays and analysis functions for measuring voltage, current and temperature in real-time.
Contact Us for Expert Solutions
Interested in renting IAQ Equipment?
IAQ has specialists ready to answer your concerns.
Call us now!