IAQ Singapore Launches Indoor Air Quality Environmental Health Check Program for Schools
The IAQ School Environmental Health Program is a comprehensive resource to help schools maintain a healthy environment in school buildings by identifying, correcting, and preventing indoor air quality problems. Poor indoor air quality can impact the comfort and health of students and staff, which, in turn, can affect concentration, attendance, and student performance. In addition, if schools fail to respond promptly to poor IAQ, students and staff are at an increased risk of short-term health problems, such as fatigue and nausea, as well as long-term problems like asthma.
Our program includes:
- Assessing current IAQ conditions and issues
- Creating a Plan outlining a strategic approach to identifying, resolving, and preventing IAQ problems
- Taking Actions to improve IAQ in the school that lead to increased student and staff health and productivity
- Evaluating the IAQ management program by tracking and assessing results
- Communicating the intent, results, and next steps of the IAQ management program