Aesthetic and innovative, MicroLite is a small data logger for monitoring and recording temperature. MicroLite is the ultimate plug and record data logger. Despite the compact design MicroLite data is clearly displayed on the logger’s numeric screen. In addition, the stored MicroLite data can be downloaded automatically onto the MicroLab Lite software.
The MicroLite has been dustproof and waterproof tested to meet highest market standards (IP68). To further ensure easy global usage, the battery is easily replaceable since it is a standard model used worldwide.
The product is designed for ultimate application accessibility whether mobile or static. Typical applications for this product include transportation as well as warehousing of food, drugs and hi-tech equipment.
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, enabling fast track communication
- High functionality yet low cost, enabling use as a one-trip logger
- High resolution 16-bit (0.1 ºC) data logger
- High accuracy of 0.3 ºC
- Long life battery using NanoWatt technology
- Optional 8,000 or 16,000 sample memory
- Magnet key to activate logging
- LCD display with decimal point reading
- Min/Max and alarm level readings
- Complimentary MicroLab Lite analysis software
- Built-in real-time clock and calendar
- Range -40 ºC to 80 ºC
- Fast sampling rate of once per second