IAQ Launches MicroLogPro, a Temperature and Relative Humidity Datalogger Sensor in Singapore
Two Data Loggers are Available
- Temperature Plus External Sensors
- RH and Temperature Plus External Sensors
The new 10-bit MicroLog has all the benefits of the 8-bit MicroLog in addition to the following innovative new features.
- Higher sampling resolution for more accurate readings
- Increased memory – 52,000 samples
- Enhanced 4 digit LCD display
- MicroLogPRO 10-bit offers a temperature data logger and combined temperature humidity data logger PLUS external sensors.
This new product is fully featured, enabling its use in a wide range of applications in various fields – including pharmaceutical, food production, and storage, transportation, museums, clean rooms and HVAC, to name a few.
- Thermal portable printer – simply scan MicroLog’s infrared beam external sensor input.
- Software – MicroLab automatically saves the data and produces daily status reports of your environment.
- Transmitter – monitoring up to 200 loggers and transmitting data to the PC.